We have talked about this before but here are 6 useful and simple steps to optimize your WordPress site:
- Use a lightweight theme: Choose a theme that is optimized for performance and has a clean codebase. This will help your site load faster.
- Optimize images: Make sure to compress and resize your images before uploading them to your site. This will reduce the size of the images and help your site load faster.
- Use caching: Install a caching plugin to create static HTML versions of your pages and posts, which will reduce the load on your server and improve page load times.
- Enable Gzip compression: Gzip compression can reduce the size of your site’s files by up to 70%, which will help your site load faster.
- Optimize your database: Regularly cleaning and optimizing your database can help improve the performance of your site. You can use a plugin like WP-Optimize to help with this.
I hope these tips are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions. Please ask away in the comments.